Thursday, July 5, 2012

Will you stay a while?

Because the longer you stay here looking at my immensely interesting blog, the more my need for attention is sated.

Alrighty, now to the focal point of this entry. I have in my possession, for your viewing pleasure, a project image from a month or two ago (back when I was still experiencing The Great Project Time Crunch). The assignment: create a movie poster for my Junior Project (a year long short film project). My film is called The Carnival of Wonders, which hit a lot of major snags and so was not finished at the end of the year. However, I did get to make this snazzy little poster for it, which I think captures the entire idea behind my story.

This version of the poster was actually my second attempt at a movie poster, as the first one had me hitting my head against a wall while the project deadline was creeping up on me. I think I scrapped the original a day or two before this was due and completely redid it. I'm glad I did, because despite its flaws I really like this poster.

Note that the tagline and the post title are the same. Oh ho what cleverness!

No comments :

Post a Comment