Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chump Change

I recently attended the local ADDY Awards with a group of folks, knowing that I may or may have not have a good reason to be there. Imagine my surprise when I found out that my six-page graphic novel "Chump Change" was awarded a Silver ADDY Award in the category of Visual Illustration. On top of that, we had quite a few people from our group walk away with Gold and Silver awards, and even a Popular Choice award. Talk about cool!

Even more cool, however, are the trophy's we all got today. I now have something to proudly put on display in my room, and it has a giant 'I' on the top of it! I don't know what the 'I' means, but we determined that our trophies combined can spell fun things (as not all of the letters on top are the same).

To see what the ADDY Awards are about, click here.

And to read "Chump Change", click here. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment