Monday, September 14, 2015

Uploadin' Away

Whew... It's been a little while since I've uploaded anything to my blogs. I've been a bit lax on the uploading, but never fear! I shall continue to upload my random scribbles as per usual, though probably a bit more slowly than before for a little bit. I'm currently doing an illustration course with Oatley Academy, and I have several projects outside of art that I've been working on. However, one of my biggest reasons for being silent was the overall of my portfolio site, which you can view here. I'm still working out the kinks, but I think it's a definite improvement over my previous portfolio.

You guys aren't here to listen to me prattle on about all of that, though. You want to see drawings and things! So, to placate you, here are some fox doodles (done for one of my OA assignments):

No comments :

Post a Comment