Friday, October 5, 2012

Scribbles and Bits

For your viewing pleasure, two quick drawings that I did for an assignment revolving around environments. No narrowly dodging backgrounds for me this time!

Normal character in a strange place:

Strange character in a normal place:

The first one was sort of a joke. I was like, "Hey man, give me a strange environment!" And someone shouted back, "Candyland!" So Candyland I drew. Complete with obligatory kid in a giant set of braces/retainer who shouldn't be eating any of that sugary goodness. (Consequently, that kid was based on my siblings, all of whom had beautifully brace-ful smiles for several years)

The second one spawned from my sudden desire to draw a centaur rodeo clown. I think you can tell that I had way more fun drawing the centaur than the rodeo background that I was supposed to be focusing on.

And after that bit of silliness, we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

No comments :

Post a Comment